Ustunkarli Sawmill Machinery
Have a look to the brochure here
UHM Band Saws
- Constructed using a thick quality steel frame with crowned flywheels made of a special alloy cast iron.
- Linear bearing and tensioning system located allows the upper flywheel to respond faster and more accurate to any changes in the saw blade tensioning.
- Hydraulic saw blade system increases cutting speed and gives higher stabilisation. The saw guides push the blade out during cutting and retract back to allow carriage to come straight back without moving the head blocks (optional). The saw blade guide movement up and down can be controlled hydraulics or an electric motor with the choice of hydraulic or pneumatic braking.
- Inclination of upper flywheel can be manually or automatically.
- Carriage frames are manufactured using 200mm heavy duty I beams for a strong robust frame.
- Easy to operate and comfortable for using all day.
- Hooks can be moved independently making positioning of log easier (optional)
- Head Blocks speed 0-200mm/sec (optional 0-320, 0-500 mm/sec
- 2 sets of six button joysticks to control head Blocks, turning arms and hooks
- Each turning has 1000 kg lift capacity and inclination of 90?
- Head block guides are protected from damage by steel bars that hold and help the log turn more easily.
- Steel rope drive system with hydraulic feeding speed up to 0- 85m/min or hydrostatic feeding system with speed of 0-120m, 0-160, 0-200m/min (optional)
- Special tensioning system for wire rope to lengthen its lifespan.
- Carriage wheels are positioned inside main body to prevent sawdust gathering on the rails, (273 mm trapeze / 260mm flat)
- Built from a thick strong steel frame to help prevent vibration during operation.
Changing of blades is quick and easy
- Uses a linear system to provide high efficiency and positioning
- Eliminates slab giving a usable chip and creating a usable board on the first cut, in turn increasing production.
- Built on a heavy duty steel frame
- Toothed chain to reduce slippage for continuous log feeding
- Infeed upper pressing rollers hydraulically operated
- Infeed speed can be easily adjusted to speeds of 0 - 43m/min
- Automatic setting system for thickness of prisma with 6 memory buttons
- Can cut logs between 150 mm – 400 mm
- Cutting with 4 600 mm circular blades, 2 slabs can be taken from the log (UDKTY/4)
- Cutting with 8-12-16 600mm circular blades, 2 slabs & 2-4-6 boards can be produced from the log (UDKTY/4-8-12-16)
- Outfeed conveyor has pneumatic side pressing rollers to separate the boards and slabs
Twin Band Saws
- Constructed using a thick quality steel frame with crowned flywheels made of a special alloy cast iron
- Pneumatically controlled saw blade tension
- Up and down movement of saw blade guides and upper wheel inclination are done manually
- Electronic thickness gauging system with 6 memory buttons
Pneumatic upper pressing rolling and side rollers for slabs
- Feeding speed can be easily adjusted to speeds of 0 - 43m/min continuously
- Cuts logs from 150 mm – 500 mm
Operator control desk